Disorders and Treatment
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality
- Mental Health Diagnosis
- Mental Health Treatments
- Alternative Meds
- Case Studies
Insidious or chronic course.
Adolescence to early adulthood.
1. At least two years of symptoms,including numerous Major Depressive and Hypomanic symptoms.
2. At no time in the two years of symptoms,has there been a symptom free period that lasted two or more months.
3. At no time in the two years of symptoms,has there been a Major Depressive, Manic or Mixed Episode.
4. The symptoms are not from another disorder or a substance.
5. Clinically significant distress from symptoms,or impairment in work, social,or other areas of important functioning.
NOTE: One year in children and adolescents NOT TWO.
Cymbalta / Yentreve
Lexapro ( Lexaprotm )
The information provided on the PsyWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational and educational purposes. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Neither the owners or employees of PsyWeb.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.