Disorders and Treatment
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality
- Mental Health Diagnosis
- Mental Health Treatments
- Alternative Meds
- Case Studies
psyweb.com Resources page
Here are a number of websites and online health resources (which are listed in pertinent sections throughout the site). Please note that websites can come and go, change addresses, etc.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depression resources including bipolar disorder for adults, teens and children. Complementary, Herbal and Alternative medicine for depressive disorders.
- Good Therapy
- GoodTherapy.org is an international therapist directory with thousands of therapists from around the world. GT provides access to licensed, verified therapists by location, information about mental health, including blog articles written by therapist topic experts and inspirational content on our Facebook page. Fully equipped with a PsychPedia including biographies of all the famous psychologists, most mental conditions, types of therapy, terms used in psychotherapy and an entire database of all psychotropic medication.
- Prayer Request
- The Voice for Love provides prayer support for those in need through their online prayer request page as well as through their telephone hotline.
- Bipolar Expedition
- A regularly updated blog and autobiographical book which makes a humorous but honest account on life with Bipolar Disorder by Neil Walton
- Harbor of Refuge
- chat and support for people with Bipolar Disorder.
- Allegheny County Coalition for Recovery
- The mission of ACCR is to increase awareness of behavioral health recovery and to promotethe use of recovery principles and practices in behavioral health services in Allegheny County
- beyondblue: the national depression initiative
- Information about depression, anxiety and related disorders, available treatments and where to get help.
- beyondblue's website for young people
- information on depression, anxiety and how to help a friend.
- Social Psychology Network
- Over 19000 psychology links on a wide variety topics. Definitely worth a visit!
- World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH)
- An international membership organization to advance the prevention of mental and emotional disorders and the promotion of mental health.
- Schizophrenia Magazine
- This quarterly magazine offers articles for those with schizophrenia.
- Schizophrenia Society of Canada
- Provides information about the disease, schizophrenia, and links to other web sites dealing with this mental illness.
- Some of the best online articles, resources and research tools are assembled here by a clinical psychologist, for easy reference.
- Unlisted: A Story of Schizophrenia
- Filmmaker Delaney Ruston, MD, produced "Unlisted: A Story of Schizophrenia" - a documentary film about a physician's struggle to stop hiding from and start caring for her schizophrenic father.
- Schizophrenia: It's Not The End
- This is a blog from an artist and poet who has struggled with schizophrenia for several decades and continues writing her journey online. Pam Wagner is the author of two books and manages and edits two blogs dealing her life and schizophrenia.
- Your Marriage Counselor
- Your Marriage Counselor is Dr. Marty Tashman, trained in marriage counseling with over 34 years of experience, Dr. Marty can help you restore your marriage.
- Dr. Robert
- Psychologist, sychotherapist, and nondual teacher Dr. Robert Saltzman replies to questions about problems in living.
- The discussion forum of Dr. Robert Saltzman
- Questions and replies about human psychology, psychotherapy, natural philosophy, and nondual awareness.
- Schizophrenic.com is a resource for people who are dealing with Schizophrenia. We provide educational information, opinions and views from people who have been there, and real-time community interaction via this site and SupportGroups.com
- BearTwinsMom Blog
- Living within a spectrum of autism, mental health, parenting and politics
The information provided on the PsyWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational and educational purposes. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Neither the owners or employees of PsyWeb.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.